It’s easy to yell at Motorola. They make promises; they break promises. We tell them they’ve hurt us; they apologize, and promise to be better. But there you are again, sitting alone at the candle-lit restaurant in your nice clothes, by yourself, waiting for Motorola, who said they would be there an hour ago.
XDA Developer TV Producer Azrienoch talks about the relationship between Motorola and consumer enthusiasts. Azrienoch talks about Motorola’s past and gives us recommendations. What should developers and enthusiasts like you do with your Motorola devices? What has the greatest impact? To find out Azrienoch’s answers to these questions, check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Jelly Bean on the One X, Turn APKs to Java, and Android 4.2 Rumors a HOAX! – XDA Developer TV
- Are You Going to the Big Android BBQ? We are! – XDA Developer TV
- Open webOS on Galaxy Nexus, More Windows 7.8 Ports, and Git / FTP for Android – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Control Your Phone with NFC Tags Using AnyTAG NFC – XDA Developer TV
- Truth About Mobile Device Screens – Explanations, Comparisons, Misconceptions – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!