Mount, Send & Receive Files In Debug Mode With Muspelheim App
Posted December 14, 2010 at 03:00 am by mic_888
XDA forum member a-son was finding it pretty difficult to send and receive files to and from the Galaxy S while in debug mode, so decided to make a Windows application to do this.
If you’re wondering why not transfer via FTP, some members have pointed out that ADB is faster especially for larger files. Additionally, drag and drop is not an option when the phone is in debug mode.
Features of the app include:
- Reboot to recover/download and reboot buttons
- Send or receive files from/to device
- Delete files on the device
- Drag & drop file support to sendlistbox
- Mounting capabilities
- Show mount table
- Add you own mount commands to listbox permanent
- Remount RW,RO
- Mount preconfigs
- Uses adb.exe (so may work on other Android devices than Galaxy S)
For more information and to download the app, visit the forum thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!