Multi-User Android GUI, Google (Motorola) Sues Apple! – XDA Developer TV
Posted August 24, 2012 at 11:00 am by Jimmy McGee
This has been another great week for mobile development. XDA Developer TV Producer, and Level 14 half-elf wizard with a +5 staff of news summarizing, Jordan casts his spell of news gathering to keep you in the know. Jordan talks about the latest news in the mobile patent wars. Jordan mentions all the wonderful XDA Developer TV episodes from this week including Lance’s first episode of How to Build a Windows Phone App, Erica’s discussion of tempered and Gorilla glass, and TK’s review of the app ICS Browser+.
In CyanogenMod 10 news, Jordan mentions the HTC One V getting an unofficial CyanogenMod 10 port for both its CDMA and GSM variants. And in Jelly Bean news, Jordan mentions the Graphical User Interface to help manage Jelly Bean’s multi-account feature. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- GSM and CDMA HTC One V Receive Unofficial CM10 Ports
- GUI For Managing Jelly Beans Unfinished Multi Account Feature
- The ‘Sleeping Giant’ May Have Awoken
- How to Build a Windows Phone App Part 1: Using NuGet – XDA Developer TV
- Truth About Gorilla Glass – Drops, Tests, Composition – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Enhance Your Browsing with ICS Browser+ – XDA Developer TV
Check out Jordan’s YouTube Channel
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!