Never Forget With Birthday Reminder GLite
Posted February 24, 2011 at 03:00 am by TheRomMistress
Is your significant other dropping hints about a special day thats just around the corner? Are you biting your finger nails trying to remember what and when that special day is? XDA member dally has just the solution to keep you from a lonely night on the couch. With Birthday Reminder GLite, you can easily sync your Facebook and Gmail contacts into the application’s database for a quick reminder of that special day. Birthdays, anniversaries, and other special events will never be forgotten again and sleeping on the couch will be a thing of the past.
Birthday Reminder is an application that will keep you reminded with your contact’s birthday, anniversaries and other events. Birthdays and Anniversaries are taken from GMail synced contacts and can be synchronized with Facebook birthdays. Application at specified time remind you about incoming events.
Never rely on your memory again, Birthday Reminder GLite will do the work for you by:
- Listing all events (birthdays, anniversaries, custom, other)
- Reminding you about upcoming events
- Calling, e-mailing, or texting that special someone directly from the reminder
- Show the sign of the zodiac for birthdays
- Synchronize Facebook birthdays with GMail contacts
- Remind you of upcoming events with the 1×1 widget (you customize how far in advance to recognize event)
- Utilizing *multilanguage support (currently: Chinese, Dutch, English, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian)
At least Android 2.1 is required to run Birthday Reminder Glite. You can download the app from the Android Market. The developer has even provided a special ad-free code for xda-developers members. See the original thread to find out how to take advantage of this special offer.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!