Recently, we reported about the Nexus One 720p camera recording hack, which allows for HD video recording on the Nexus One. XDA member charnsingh_online, has been busy updating the application. These updates either fix some issues or add extra functionality. The final result is much more stable than the first version that came out some weeks ago:
Originally posted by charnsingh_online
- Allocate 15mb to camera (thx coolbho3k)
- CAP bitrates
- i guess the first stable one with best video quality
- Fix blank 480p
- Increased Bitrate
- Allocated more RAM to Camera thx Coolbho3k
- New Camera App by Wysie_Soh (Thx Bro)
- Increased Bitrate to 10mbps if anyone can reach it
As you can see, it’s evolving rapidly, and the quality of the video seem to get better and better. The developer plans to add better FPS and better audio to the application.
If you’re the lucky owner of a Nexus One and want more information, you may want to check out the hack thread.