Back at CES, Nvidia announced a unique Android Device. It wasn’t a tablet. It wasn’t a phone. It wasn’t a phablet. It was SHIELD. As XDA Developer TV Producer Jordan talked about earlier, SHIELD is a gaming device poised to really make use of Nvidia’s next flagship SoC, the Tegra 4.
Designed to resemble a standard gaming controller, SHIELD is intended to shake up the drab Android gaming ecosystem, and Nvidia is doing what they can to deliver a great product. In addition, the device allows you to stream PC games as long as you have the appropriate video card. Jordan has gotten his hands on a SHIELD unit, and he’s here to give you an unboxing as well as his first impressions. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos and Kevin’s other videos.
- Ubuntu Touch Q&A Responses Available, More DevCon Speakers, Updated Oppo Find Review – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Four Home Automation Android Apps Compared – XDA Developer TV
- What’s Possible with CASUAL & How to Make Your Own CASUAL – XDA Developer TV
- Voice Control Your Phone with Tasker and AutoVoice – XDA Developer TV
- Useful NFC Mod for Android, Ubuntu Touch Ports Compilation, More XDA Devcon News! – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!