At the 2013 International CES, graphics powerhouse Nvidia released three excellent technologies. The first was its gaming device based on Android called Project Shield. The second was the next generation Tegra processor, the Tegra 4. It features 72 GPU cores, 4+1 CPU cores, and the ability to work with 4G LTE. Finally, they released the Grid, as someone said, making cloud gaming “a thing.”
XDA News Specialist Jordan was on site, and got a chance to talk with the people a Nvidia about their technologies. In this video, he shares what he learned and shows off the devices. Check out this video to see what is in store for Nvidia.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
More CES 2013 videos and articles:
- Sony Xperia Z and Xperia ZL Hands-On at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
- Huawei Ascend Mate Hands-On at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
- International CES 2013 Begins to Much Fanfare
- Ubuntu for Phone and Boot2Gecko Demonstrations and More at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
- The Announcements are Made, Now the Show Can Begin!
- Sony Releases Xperia Z at CES 2013
- Netgear and Intel Talk Tech at CES 2013
- LG Talks Tech at CES 2013
- Xbox Controller on Jelly Bean, XDA Phone Cases Shipping, CES Updates Coming Soon – XDA Developer TV
- CES 2013 Unveiled Shows No Android Love
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!