OmniROM Switcher and MultiWindow for Everyone, Capturing Recovery Screenshots Easily – XDA Developer TV
Posted February 10, 2014 at 08:30 am by Jimmy McGee
OmniSwitch, the new application switching utility from OmniROM, is now available to all with OmniSnitch! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that OmniROMs multi-window feature is available as a Xposed Module and there is now a way to take screen captures of your recovery! Jordan also talks about how you can play resource intensive games on low end devices with GLTools.
Be sure to check out XDA Developer TV videos from last week, including XDA Developer TV Producer TK’s Xposed Tuesday video for MinMinGuard, AdamOutler’s how to create a internet controlled power strip, and TK’s Android App Review of Android Hub. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- OmniSnitch Makes OmniROM’s OmniSwitch Available to All
- Try Out OmniROM’s Multiwindow on Every ROM with Xposed
- Capture The Screen Of Your Recovery or Aroma with A Useful Tool
- Play Resource Intensive Games on Low End Devices with GLTools
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Control Ads with MinMinGuard – XDA Developer TV
- How to Make an Internet Controlled PowerStrip for the Internet of Things – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get Your Morning Cup of Coffee with Android Hub – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!