Open webOS, Work with ADB in Linux and Windows, and More! – XDA Developer TV
Posted September 3, 2012 at 12:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
This has been another great week on the XDA Portal. XDA Developer TV Producer Jordan takes this weekend off and XDA Elite Recognized Developer and XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutler fills in covering all the news you need to know to keep you updated. Adam talks about HP delivering Open webOS. Adam talks about methods to fix random key presses on the Fascinate.
In other news Adam talks about a right click menu of Android tools for Ubuntu and configuring ADB and fastboot in Linux. And in Windows news, there are applications for creating flashable zips. Finally, Adam announces the contest for a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III that he hinted at in his unboxing video. Pull up a chair and check out this video!
Links to stories mentioned:
- HP Delivers Promise, Releases Open webOS Project
- Two Methods to Fix Random Key Press Bug on Fascinate
- Easily Create Flashable Zip Files with Aroma App Package Creator
- Galaxy Nexus Torn Down in Quest to Fix Power Button
- Right-Click Android Tools for Ubuntu
- Script Helps Users Configure ADB and Fastboot on Linux
- LG GearBox Gives Optimus 4X HD CPU Control Without Root
- ADB Toolkit Updated, Adds A Bunch of Features and Support For All Devices
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!