OpenWatch v0.4.1 Released for Android
Posted February 12, 2010 at 03:38 pm by admin
OpenWatch allows a bluetooth enabled watch to connect with your cellphone. It is now available for Android!
Originally Posted by moneytooSee OpenWatch VIDEO!
– Device running Android 2.0 or newer
– Sony Ericsson MBW-100/150/200
– or Prada Link (limited support – currently missing message list and some notifications)
– Motorola Droid
– Nexus One
– T-Mobile G1/HTC Dream (Android 2.0/2.1 builds with BT support)
– Start on boot
– Call notification (name or number)
– SMS notification (name or number and text preview)
– MMS notification
– Media player control (play/pause, next/previous track, volume up/down)
– Music info (track and artist)
– Gmail notification (sender and subject)
– K-9 mail notification (sender and subject)
– Calendar notification (time and event name)
– Alarm notification
– IM notification (Mundu IM – sender and text preview, Hi AIM/MSN/Yahoo)
– Display number of unread SMS+MMS, Gmail, missed calls, battery
– Ability to Silence ringer on incoming call
– English, Russian, Greek, German, Swedish, Norwegian, French, Czech fonts
– Slovak, Polish accents stripping
– Any language support for mail/sms/music/appointment (Chinese, Japanese, Korean…)
– English, German and Czech localization (contact me if you want to translate the text or improve it)
– Notification bar icon
– API for developers (receive button events and display text/envelope on watch, make it vibrate)
– Graphical logos (96×16 BMP)
– Customizable screen
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!