XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler was in attendance at XDA:DevCon 2013. Also, in attendance was phone manufacturer Oppo. AdamOutler asked really nicely, and Oppo agreed to let him do an XDA Unboxing teardown of their newest as-of-yet unreleased device, the R819, also known as the Oppo Find Mirror.
In this episode, AdamOutler shows off the Oppo Find Mirror and then strips it down to its bare components. Using all his skills and knowledge, he points out the parts that make up the device. He was even able to find UART after more tinkering. Anyway, check out this video.
Check out Adam’s other unboxing Videos:
- GooPhone i5 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- JynxBox HD Network Media Streamer Unboxing the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Oppo Find 5 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Unboxing of the Samsung Galaxy Camera Part 1 – XDA Developer TV
- Big Android BBQ 2012 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
- Nexus 7
- Meizu MX
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Droid RAZR
- Auraslate Lifepad
- Nook Tablet
- Notion Ink Adam
- Galaxy S II
- Asus Transformer
Also, be sure to check out other great video’s on XDA Developer TV._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!