As time goes by, the days seem to get shorter and there never seems to be enough time in the day to accomplish everything we set out to do. For many of you, the only way to even come close to completing your daily tasks, is to add your “to dos” to your calendar. We Android users are at an advantage when it comes to organizing our lives. With Google, you can easily log in through your PC or smartphone, input your chores and sync them to whatever calendar app you have that supports the Google client. XDA member todayist has designed such an app.
Todayist is a personal organizer application which synchronizes your Google calendars!Looks simple and works smoothly. just try it!
Todayist received a rating in the Android Market, and rightly so with features such as:
- Sync with Google calendars.
- Extensible multi-day view, monthly overview, agenda view with search function
- Memo of the day with various text/background colors.
- Support Chinese lunar calendar which supports full lunar phases by option
- Customizable calendar color
- Transparent month widget(4×4, 4×3)
- Supports split view as well as nested view for the overlapped events
- Annual lunar calendar events support
Start organizing your life with Todayist. Visit the original thread to find out more.
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!