Play with Your Food with Garden Troopers
If you are looking for a recipe for fun, XDA Forum Member Dimmerg has a recommendation for you. He recommends that you try his Garden Troopers dish. To make this delicious dish Dimmerg has made the following recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen yogurt
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 game modes, sliced
- 5 difficulties, julienned
- 10 game fields, raised and dried
- A handful of entertainment
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, cucumbers, frozen yogurt and a handful of entertainment. Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 1 hour.
- Split into two smaller bowls, and one game mode to each bowl. Mix to combine.
- Mix the 5 difficulties in a blender
- Take each small bowl and dish onto on to 10 plates with a bed of 10 game fields, add the difficulty mixture on the top of the plates.
- Submit the completed dish to Google.
- Wait for approval and serve to XDA-Developers.
- Optional: Replace frozen yogurt with a honeycomb or ice cream sandwich, for a unique twist.
To try this fun and exciting game check out the Garden Troopers thread. This recipe for fun will keep you entertained for hours. With different difficulties and game modes, the challenges are lasting.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!