The Sony Add-on SDK 2.0 has been released, and it brings new APIs for the Sony SmartWatch 2 and Xperia Z1. That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is an article about an easy rooting Toolkit makes rooting simple on Sony devices. In more Sony news, he talks about the guide on how to port the Sony small apps and task switcher to CM10.1.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this weekend on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Jayce released a video answering his frequency asked questions, and later he released a video talking about how to combat procrastination. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- How to Port Sony Small Apps and Task Switcher to CM10.1
- Easy Rooting Toolkit Makes Rooting Simple on Sony Devices
- Sony Add-on SDK 2.0 Brings New APIs for SmartWatch 2 and Xperia Z1
- iCube Brings a Modern Take on Labyrinth Games
- Most Asked Questions About Becoming a Developer – XDA Developer TV
- Why You’d Rather Be Coding – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!