Pandora Radio has become quite popular with mobile users. It’s available through your browser, and there are mobile apps for at least Android and iOS. It features a simple interface, customizable radio stations, and it doesn’t cost money to use it unless you want it to. Now, Windows 8 users have a dedicated app to get Pandora Radio.
XDA Forum Member hsalps posted a thread that outlines the various features of the radio app. It’s called PRadio, and it’s an essential app for Pandora Radio fans. Some of the features include:
* Add radio stations via the search charm
* Search for Genre, Album, Artist and Songs
* Delete radio stations via the app bar
* Pin radio stations to start menu
* Play/Pause/Skip songs
* Multimedia Keyboard Support
* Support for snapped view and portrait layout.
* History of Songs Played
* Share Song Information with other applications via share charm
* Provide feedback for a song
* Background Streaming
* Support for touch and tablets
There are some setbacks, though. It’s only available to Windows 8 users in the United States. There is also an error where songs don’t change when the screen is off. Other than that, users seem to be enjoying it. If you have Windows 8 and like Pandora Radio, this is definitely something to keep an eye on.
For more details, check out the original thread.___________________