In the sixth in a series of XDA Pro Tips, XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler demonstrates the use of NFC (Near-Field Communication) tags. AdamOutler begins by showing how to used the Tag ID to trigger a scripted event using an Android Application. Next, AdamOutler shows data being written and retrieved to and from a tag. Finally, AdamOutler discusses the NFC technology briefly. So sit back, relax, and check out the video.
Check out XDA TV‘s other Pro Tips:
- Pro Tip Number 1: Android XBMC Remote Control
- Pro Tip Number 2: Wireless Mount and Shell
- Pro Tip Number 3: Developing a Custom ROM On-Device
- Pro Tip Number 4: Installing Applications Using ADB
- Pro Tip Number 5: Why You Should Odex and Deodex – XDA TV
[Application Mentioned: NFC TagWriter by NXP Semiconductors: ]_________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!