Process Monitor Widget/App for Android
Posted February 13, 2011 at 06:00 am by Captainkrtek
Want to know what your device is up to at all times? Now you can keep tabs on your devices internal statistics using XDA Member ccounotte‘s Process Monitor Widget. The app allows you to display, record, and monitor your Android devices activities, including logs and current resource usage. According to the OP, the app has the following features:
- Sort processes by CPU time, total cpu time, start time, cpu consumption, memory used or simply by name
- Filter system processes or user-defined excluded list
- Shows cpu load, memory consumption, internal/sd memory available
- Record processes activities in the background
- Record CPU frequency and load
- Allows analyzing previous recordings
- Display log(cat) for all/one process
While the widget can do the following:
- Use different backgrounds (HTC or Google-like) half or fully transarent
- Show cpu load, memory (flash/internal/sd) available, process count, using text or 2 side levels.
- Starts 2 different actions by clicking on the icon or label, including:
- Start/stop recording process activity
- Kill all non-excluded processes
- Start task manager
This app is very well made and we look forward to hearing what you think of it, so go check it out in the discussion thread and download either the free or paid version. Don’t forget to leave comments below!
Want to see an article on the front page? PM any News Writer with your article!
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!