Have you ever wanted to play practical jokes on your friends and/or get back at the punks who mess around on your phone without permission? If so, XDA forum member roseblue has created the perfect application for you with Jolt: Prank and Alarm.
With this simple application; you can set a motion-sensitive alarm that goes off with various user-selectable sounds such as a siren, car alarm, or burp. Naturally, this application allows you to adjust the accelerometer sensitivity to prevent inadvertent confusion. Additionally, this application even allows you to set a delay between the disturbance and when the alarm goes off. In the words of the developer:
Jolt is a small and simple ad-supported application that can be used either
- for making practical jokes to your friends or
- getting you alarmed when somebody messes with your phone
- Many sounds to choose from (siren, car alarm, scream, farts, burp and more)
- Choose any sound from sd card (requires a 3rd party file manager like ASTRO, OI File Manager, ES File Explorer etc)
- Adjust the sensitivity of the motion detector
- Choose the delay between movement and sound
- Vibrating during playback
- It can detect motion even when device is in stand-by mode
To get in on the pranks, make sure to continue on to the application thread. Don’t feel bad; your friends deserve it._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!