There are many spirit level applications around – for all OS’s, probably because it’s a good type of application for developers to have a first go at – and XDA forum member go goad‘s Bubble Level is just that.
The dev states that it is his and a friend’s first try in the Android Market, but that the focus is on quality so Bubble Level should be quite polished.
The app has ads, but they can be switched off from the settings menu, and is available for free in the Android Market.
- Slick graphics
- Nice physics
- LCD display that shows numeric angle with or without decimals
- Ease of use (tips are shown on LCD)
- Independent calibration for all four sides of the phone
- Angle locking with gesture or click
- Fullscreen mode
- Orientation locking (landscape, portrait one very device and reversed landscape, reversed portrait on 2.3+)
- Sound effects -0 degrees angle notification with gentle beep
- Ads that can be disabled (you choose if you want to support the devs)
- Installation on SD
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!