There are a lot of Android apps that help you keep score. However, those apps are generally for specific games. There are life total apps for card games like Magic or table top games like Dungeons and Dragons. There are score apps for games like spades and hearts. However, there aren’t a lot of games that allow users to encompass all of these games into a single app. Now, that may change.
ScoreKeeper Plus has a plethora of uses for such a simple application. Developed by XDA Forum Member sjb933, the app has all the tools and elements one needs in a universal scoring app. Some of the features include:
- support for individual and team-based scoring
- complete score history is retained for the entire game
- ability to undo through complete history
- ability to remember score increments (+5 every time, for example)
- quick access to both the dice roller and game timer
- ability to save/load games
This allows for a large number of games. Along with the game timer and dice roller, you can literally keep track of just about any game with just about any number of players. So if you’re looking for something to help keep track of life totals in a Magic: The Gathering game or using the timer to play a game of speed chess, this could be the app you’re looking for.
For more details, go to the original thread.___________________