SD Booster For Android Updated to 1.5
Posted June 29, 2011 at 06:00 am by egzthunder1
Many people tend to complain about bad performance and general lag when accessing data stored in heir SD card. Let’s face it, our SD cards will never be as fast as on board memory. However, with the right tools, one can make the full experience much more enjoyable. XDA member Akusari has just updated his SD Booster app for Android. According to the dev, this should make everything up to 40 times faster. Also, one of the biggest improvements in this new release is its compatiblity with Honeycomb, which is great news for Tablet owners.
So, if you needed to speed up your SD card, please try this out and leave some feedback.
- New: Native Android 3.x (Honeycomb) support
– New: MMC detection framework to support any SD-Card
– New: Display current used cache size with colored terms. (red = small size, yellow = medium size, green = optimal size)
– New: Animated/colored buttons
– New: Background wallpaper
– Include some minor bugfixes in previous versions
You can find more information in the application thread.
Want something published in the Portal? Contact any News Writer.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!