Securing Android with SecDroid, Fixing Touch Screen Issues on Windows 8 and Microsoft Surface – XDA Developer TV
Posted January 14, 2013 at 01:55 pm by Jimmy McGee
How to increase touch screen responsiveness on the Microsoft Surface is one of the stories from this weekend on XDA-Developers. Also, you can calibrate Windows 8 touch screens with more accuracy. However, other news items happened this weekend. XDA News Specialist Jordan covers some of those stories. He talks about cleaning bloatware and adding some Android 4.2 apps with PalaTool.
In XDA news, Jordan talks about his Huawei Ascend Mate Hands-on video. Also, Jordan mentions securing Android devices with SecDriod. Finally, all in one toolkits were released for the HTC Explorer, Desire V and Desire S. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Clean Bloatware, Nexus 4 UI Elements, Some Andriod 4.2 Apps on the i9300 with PalaTool
- All-in-One Toolkits for the HTC Explorer, Desire V, and Desire S
- Secure Your Android Device with SecDroid
- Increase Touch Screen Responsiveness on the Microsoft Surface
- Calibrate Windows 8 Touch Screens with Greater than Four Points
- Huawei Ascend Mate Hands-On at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!