Simple Tool For Viewing Of Bada firmware
If you’re an owner of a Samsung device running Samsung’s proprietary platform Bada, take a look at XDA forum member ho1od‘s simple tool for viewing the firmware.
The program is in beta and has the following functionality:
- Drag and drop files to the dump
- Drag and drop files to add the firmware
- Preview ini, txt, jpg, png files
- View images in a file RC2
- Replace images in RC2 (must be in bmp 24bpp format)
- Decrypt and encrypt files (apps_compressed.bin, boot_loader.mbn)
As well as the following use of keys:
- KeyUp – KeyDown –> moving up and down
- Enter –> Expand and Collapse node
- Delete –> Delete file and folder
For further information and to download the rar file, head on over to the application thread.
[Join us August 9-11, 2013 in beautiful Miami, FL for XDA:DevCon. Read here to find out more.]