Smoke Play Beta – Live WallPaper For Android
Posted October 3, 2011 at 08:00 pm by mic_888
Fans of Live Wallpaper might be interested to check out XDA forum member Juan Kerr‘s second app in the Android Market.
Smoke Play is a fluid solver driven Live Wallpaper and a stand-alone app – the effect is a simple but satisfying dynamic smoke.
Feature include multitouch, and a settings scene for configuring the level of smoke detail. The app is currently in beta and the devs ideas for future features include:
- upping the iterations on the fluid solver for more powerful phones
- define some cool pre-sets
- coloured smoke that mixes
- continuous auto-sources of smoke objects (draw shapes) in the path of the smoke
- calculated objects field from the home screen icons (smoke collides with your icons)
- an auto-config activity which scales the detail up or down to optimise quality on all phones
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!