Official Android 4.4 KitKat is now rolling to the Sony Xperia Z, ZL, ZR and Tablet Z! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the arrival of Official OmniROM alpha builds for the Oppo Find 7a and official KitKat finally arriving on the AT&T LG Optimus G Pro. That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for the Xposed Framework 2.6 Update. Then, Adam reviewed the Samsung Galaxy NX. Lastly, TK gave us a an Android App Review of Dial’em All.
Also, don’t forget to check out other great stories released this week that weren’t posted in the video such as how Apple is holding iOS users hostage with an iMessage “flaw” and how upcoming CyanogenMod 11 builds will include benchmark performance “optimizations” similar to what we’ve seen in certain manufacturer firmwares.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Apple Holding iOS Users Hostage with iMessage Flaw
- Upcoming CyanogenMod 11 Builds to Include Benchmark Performance “Optimizations”
- [OTA Captured] Sony Xperia Z, ZL, ZR, and Tablet Z Now Receiving Official Android 4.4 KitKat
- AT&T LG Optimus G Pro to Receive Official KitKat Starting Today
- Galaxy S4 LTE Gets Knox 2 and Kids Mode, T-Mobile S5 Gets a Few New Goodies and Bugfixes
- Official OmniROM Alpha Builds for the Oppo Find 7a
- Motorola Now Lets You Unlock the Moto E Bootloader
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Xposed Framework 2.6 Update – XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: Samsung Galaxy NX (or Building the Ultimate Android-Powered Camera Setup)
- Android App Review: Dial Me Maybe – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!