Sony Open Sources Xperia M2 Kernel Files, Add Android Wear Notifications to Your App – XDA Developer TV
Posted May 26, 2014 at 02:30 pm by Jimmy McGee
Sony has released open source files for the Xperia M2! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is information on how to add Android Wear notifications to your App and a couple of updates to Google Now. That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Be sure to check out the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for the Xposed Framework 2.6 Update. Then, Adam reviewed the Samsung Galaxy NX. Lastly, TK gave us a an Android App Review of Dial’em All.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Sony Releases Open Source Kernel Files for the Xperia M2
- Enable Stereo Speaker Playback System-Wide on Your Sony Xperia Z2
- In App Translator Lets You Conveniently Translate Text in Nearly Any Application without Leaving the App
- Easily Add Rich Android Wear Notifications to Your App
- Google Search Now Lets You Set Reminders Entirely by Voice
- Google Search Now Also Fetches Your Rental Car Reservations
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Xposed Framework 2.6 Update – XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: Samsung Galaxy NX (or Building the Ultimate Android-Powered Camera Setup)
- Android App Review: Dial Me Maybe – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!