Sony Opens Smartwatch to Custom Firmware, Paranoid Android Open Sources HALO – XDA Developer TV
Posted June 14, 2013 at 01:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
Sony now allows you to install custom firmware on your Smartwatch device. That story and more are covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is an article about Daniel Nazer speaking at XDA:DevCon 2013 and news about the contest. Additionally, the Paranoid Android team has open sourced HALO.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin gave us video on USB On-The-Go, AdamOutler and friend shows us how to develop for the Google ADK, and TK does an App Review of Hi App Lock. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Sony Opens Up Smartwatch to Flash Custom Firmware
- Paranoid Android Team Open Sources HALO
- Attorney Daniel Nazer to Talk Patent Trolls at XDA:DevCon 2013
- XDA:DevCon 2013 Contest!
- Use Your Keyboard and Mouse on Android with USB On-The-Go – XDA Developer TV
- Working with Google ADK, Arduino, and Amarino – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Say Hello to Security with Hi App Lock – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!