Speaker LED Fix For HTC Vision On CM6.1
Posted December 1, 2010 at 06:00 am by mic_888
If youre running CM6.1 on your HTC Vision (G2) and have been experiencing issues with the speaker LED notifications, XDA forum member pershoot now has a working fix.
The dev has worked the behaviour as follows:
- If the device is plugged in, the light will stay solid (charging).
- If a notification comes in with the screen off, it will blink green.
- If the screen is turned on, the charging light will come on.
- If the notification is not acknowledged, when the screen turns off it will blink green again.
- When the device is not plugged in, notification blink green only when the screen is off.
Current known issues include that low battery will blink green instead of amber, rebooting whilst under 10% low battery state will not trigger the LED notification and plugging in the device below 10% and unplugging will keep the amber led solid until it is over 10%.
For more information and to download the fix, head on over the modification thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!