If you take a moment to pull your attention away from XDA and look outside, you will see that Spring has sprung. That means it is time for Spring cleaning. So recycle those Jolt Cola bottles from around your desk and toss out those old pizza boxes.
While you are at it, don’t forget your Android Device. You device is filled up with temporary files and other apps you may not need. XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin shows you how to clean your device with Clean Master and SD Maid. Check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos and Kevin’s other videos.
- Basics of Tasker: Automate Your Phone Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Intermediate Use of Tasker: Location Based Triggers – XDA Developer TV
- Advanced Use of Tasker: Make Your Phone Work for You – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: Llama Location Profiles to Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV
- Remote Support Tutorial: Fix Computer Problems without Leaving Your Chair – XDA Developer TV
- Dashclock Tutorial: Add Everything to Your Android Lock Screen – XDA Developer TV
- One Man’s Journey to Carrier Contract Freedom – XDA Developer TV
Check out Kevin’s YouTube Channel_________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!