The greatest thing about technology is its ability to keep us connected. However, technology can also impact our sleep, from waking us with notification noise to keeping us watching videos. Well, CyanogenMod has a QuietHours setting that mute notifications automatically. But what if you don’t want to install CyanogenMod or CyanogenMod doesn’t support your device?
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you have quiet hours on almost any device. XDA Forum Member kimifan316 created the XQuietHours module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Kids Mode for Your Phone – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Change YouTube’s Mobile App Starting Screen with YourTube – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Statusbar Gestures – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!