If you are a Windows Mobile early user and you just jump ship into Android, you are probably in awe due to the seamless integration with a central service with every single one of your apps and services like e-mail, calendar, and contacts. However, there is likely something missing. A piece that will likely make you forget hat you ever changed operating systems. Tasks! Yes, we know that there are a zillion tasks apps out there for Android, but nothing really integrates with your Google services the way Tasks in WM integrated with Outlook in your PC. Fear no more because XDA member appest has come up with GTasks, which aims to fix just this deficiency. The app shares and integrates your tasks with othere Google services such as your calendar in order to have your tasks in it in case they are time sensitive, it allows you to e-mail them, and much more.
If you were looking for something like this, please take it for a spin and make sure hat you leave some feedback if you run into any bugs or if you have suggestions.
- Rich gtask (google task) client, simple todo list, checklist, note/notes pad tool.
- Synchronize with multiple google accounts automatically, also support local mode. customize sync mode: auto,manual or sync when open/exit
- Scroll horizontally to switch between task/tasklist.
- Order your todo/notes items by due date/name/create order
- Order your task list easily by dragging them
- Indent, unindent, share, move easily
- Repeat reminder enable, set reminder one-time/daily/weekly/monthly… and so on
- Quick add task by pressing the search key
- Search all task with autocomplete match
You can find more information in the application thread.
Want something published in the Portal? Contact any News Writer._________