Recently, XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin showed us Advanced, Intermediate , and Basic uses of Tasker. He also showed us Llama Location as an alternative to the powerful Tasker App. When Kevin showed you Llama Basics, you guys asked for more.
In this part of the series, Kevin gives you what you asked for. Kevin shows you some intermediate uses of Llama. So check out all the videos in this Tasker series, and make your phone work for you. What are you waiting for? Check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos and Kevin’s other videos.
- Basics of Tasker: Automate Your Phone Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Intermediate Use of Tasker: Location Based Triggers – XDA Developer TV
- Advanced Use of Tasker: Make Your Phone Work for You – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: Llama Location Profiles to Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV
- Remote Support Tutorial: Fix Computer Problems without Leaving Your Chair – XDA Developer TV
- Dashclock Tutorial: Add Everything to Your Android Lock Screen – XDA Developer TV
- One Man’s Journey to Carrier Contract Freedom – XDA Developer TV
- Spring Clean Your Android Device for a Lemony Fresh Scent – XDA Developer TV
Check out Kevin’s YouTube Channel_________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!