No stranger to developing entertaining memory games, XDA forum member Goddchen is at it again with his latest game, Facebook Friend Quiz. This time, rather than testing spatial working memory or historical facts, the developer tests your knowledge about those closest to you–your Facebook friends.
With seven different game modes and a strangely high degree of stalking fun, this game is sure to have an incredibly high replay value. In the words of the developer:
two days ago i have published my latest game idea
It is a a Facebook quiz where you can play (currently) 7 game modes with your friends’ data.
* Assign a friend’s photo to a list of names
* Order your friends’ photos in ascending order of their ages
* Guess your friend’s age
* Assign a location on map to one of your friends’ current city
* Assign a location on map one of your friends’ hometowns
* Play Memory with your friends’ photos
* Guess the birthday of your friends
It uses the Facebook SDK to downloads your friends’ data for offline use when you first start your game.
Continue on to the game thread to find out just how well you really know your friends.___________________