This is Why XDA-Developers.com Roots Android – XDA Developer TV
Posted November 20, 2012 at 02:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
Recently, Jamie Condliffe of Gizmodo posted an article asking why anyone would want to root their stock Android device. Our recent news that we published regarding the Nexus 4 being rooted prompted the question.
Condliffe asks, “What are the amazingly useful features you can only access by rooting a Nexus 4? And are they worth the effort, when you already have a great, clean install of Android on your handset in the first place? Tell us”
Who better to answer this question than our own wireless device freedom advocate and XDA Developer TV Producer azrienoch. In this video azrienoch “tells them” why rooting is worth the effort. Check out what azrienoch has to say.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Apple Settles with HTC, Nexus 4 Rooted, Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean Leak – XDA Developer TV
- CyanogenMod 10 Final, CyanogenMod.com Drama, Android 4.2 AOSP Released! – XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: Samsung Galaxy Note II S-Pen Overview – XDA Developer TV
- The Truth About Recent DMCA Exemptions – XDA Developer TV
- Samsung Galaxy Note II Review
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!