This Week in Development: Samsung Galaxy S III and More – XDA TV
Posted May 4, 2012 at 04:30 pm by Jimmy McGee
In this episode of This Week in Development, Jordan the highlights from this week’s XDA Portal articles. Jordan spends a lot of time talking about the new Samsung Galaxy S III, from the Samsung Unpacked 2012 announcement, to XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler‘s Hacker’s Overview of the Galaxy S III processor and the new Galaxy S III forum being added. Also, Jordan covers the CM9 release for the Galaxy Note, and the HD2 getting Ice Cream Sandwich Hardware Acceleration. Jordan mentioned the article detailing the ability to remove Facebook Messenger and Facebook Camera from the App Drawer. Finally, Jordan mentioned XDA TV’s AdamOutler’s Part 2 of How to Build an Android App and his article on Android Programming.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Live at Samsung Unpacked 2012 for the Galaxy S III Unveiling
- The Galaxy S III S5E4412 Processor—A Hacker’s Overview
- Forums Added for the Samsung Galaxy S III
- Official CM9 Released for Galaxy Note N7000
- Hardware Acceleration Support for HD2 ICS Roms
- Remove Annoying Facebook Messenger and Facebook Camera from App Drawer
- Want to Learn How to Program for Android? Start Here
- How to Build an Android App Part 2: Writing a Root App – XDA TV
Be sure to check out Jordan’s YouTube Channel.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!