This Week in Development: Samsung Galaxy SGS III and More – XDA TV
Posted May 11, 2012 at 12:30 pm by Jimmy McGee
In this episode of This Week in Development, Jordan—also known as TWiL, or This Week In Linux by his legions of fans—highlights stories from this week’s XDA Portal articles, developments in the XDA Forums, and videos on XDA TV.
Jordan begins revisiting a story he mentioned in his earlier video this week. Apparently the HTC EVO 3D ICS leak has been misbehaving. Jordan then points out that a camera fix has been developed for the device. In HTC One X news, Jordan mentions the kernel release for the HTC One X, and the root method for the HTC One XL, also known as the AT&T One X. Jordan mentions a few other articles listed below. Finally, Jordan suggests that you check out other videos posted on XDA TV this week.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Problems with the EVO 3D ICS Leak Brings Warnings from Devs
- HTC EVO 3D Camera Gets Temp Fixes on ICS Leaks
- HTC Releases Kernel Source for the One X
- AT&T HTC One X Acquires Root
- International Galaxy Note Official ICS Released, Repackaged
- CyanogenMod Compiler Now Builds CM with a GUI
- Hands-On with the Galaxy S III at Unpacked 2012: UI, Gestures, and USB Host – XDA TV
- How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 – XDA TV
- Interview: Elite Recognized Developer Chainfire – XDA TV
Make sure to check out the Samsung Smart App Challenge 2012!
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!