With a new set of Nexus factory images, the Nexus 7 (2013) multi-touch and GPS issues have been eased. That and more are covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this week’s news is an article about dual booting on the HTC Pico and the guide to compile TWRP for your device.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this weekend on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Jayce released a video talking about how to choose a killer app idea, and later he released a video talking about the smart way to price your app. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
- Nexus Factory Images Updated to JSS15Q and JWR66Y, 2013 Nexus 7 Multi-Touch and GPS Issues Fixed
- Dual Boot On the HTC Pico
- Compile TWRP for Your Device
- Multi-Purpose Tool for the Oppo Find 5
- All-in-One Toolkit for the HTC One
- How To Choose a Killer App Idea – XDA Developer TV
- The Smart Way to Price Your Mobile App – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!