The end of 2013 is here, and it has been an exciting year in the mobile device world. XDA Developer TV Producer Jordan combed through all the headlines, hardware releases, and device developments that happened this year and identified the Top Five Technology Trends for 2013.
Everything from expanded mobile OS offerings to great independant mobile device choices, the rapid expansion of wearable technology and Google Glass, and much more. So take a moment to check out today’s video and see the top 5 trends in the mobile industry this year. Let us know if we got it right or why we are dead wrong in the comments below!
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- Google Hangouts Widget, Nexus Device Optimizations, Unofficial KitKat ROMs for Optimus 4X – XDA Developer TV
- Ubuntu/Android Dual Boot on 4.2+ AOSP, Oppo N1 CyanogenMod Edition Released, Source Available! – XDA Developer TV
- Side-Load an App to Google Glass and GlassCopter App Review – XDA Developer TV
- Happy Holidays from XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: Google Glass XE 2.0
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!