Lately, we have seen many mods and themes for some of the most used applications on our Android devices and to extend the list of available mods even more, we found one set created by XDA member fernando sor, who has been theming apps and such for over a year. His latest work includes transparent themes for Pandora, XDA app, Gmail 2.3.5, Google Voice, Market and Facebook. Moreover, the developer takes it even further by adding colors to the transparent versions of the aforementioned bunch of apps. You can find the accents in blue, cyan, orange, red, pink, emerald and black clear. In order to install them, just be sure to follow the procedure.
Which one do you prefer? Please let us know by leaving your comments.
Originally posted by fernando sor
Do I even need to say were not responsible for your phone? I love that disclaimer!
3.0.27 Android Market
Special thanks to badseed themer silverxbv2 for porting my theme to 3.0.27!
Google got this update right. Im only putting out one version. the colors that represent the music, games and books section im leaving. my goal was to remove the android color that looks like overcooked broccoli that for some reason they find appealing.
I did add blue and cyan to the app.
i tested this on my dinc running cm7. it installed no problem. i even tried to install it with no market present and it installed fine. i did not have to alter the manifest in this version.
for those who have been silently updated!
this is the method i used to get the market running on cm7.1
1) go to settings/applications and navigate to the market. select uninstall updates.
2) uninstall the market with titanium backup
3) go to data/data. if you have a com.android.vending delete it.
4) if you have com.android.vending updater in data/data delete it.
5) go into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache.
6) flash the stock 3.0.27 market and open it. ( it will be posted on 7/21/2001 in the evening)
7) flash the themed market
To find more, please continue to the original thread._________