Trebuchet-Based Bazooka Launcher Brings More Customization
Posted January 4, 2013 at 03:00 am by Former Writer
At this point, there are so many launchers on Google Play that it can be described as truly dazzling. There are launchers that focus on speed, some that focus on customization, and some that focus a little bit on both. However, one thing that launcher switching fans have to deal with is when one of launcher doesn’t have a specific feature that they enjoy, but they still enjoy its other aspects. For instance, Trebuchet Launcher can only be themed if a theme is universally applied, such as when applying a theme in Theme Chooser. Now, there is a new launcher that takes care of that.
XDA Forum Member bippi79 has released a modified version of the Trebuchet Launcher called Bazooka Launcher. It’s much like its predecessor in terms of performance and functionality. However, one readily apparent difference is that there are themes specifically for Bazooka, whereas there aren’t for Trebuchet. The features include:
- Uses Stock android look and feel coupled with themes.
– Easy to use drag and drop shortcuts from your all apps into your workspace.
– Replaces the default android Lock screen with different types of lockscreens depending on the theme applied.
– Control Music player from the lock screen itself.
– Large number of beautiful MIUI themes converted to support the new launcher resources.
The modifications can bring a fresh experience to something users rarely change on their own. For more details, check out the original thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!