In the past, XDA Developer TV has made videos showing you how to build an Android App. We even made videos showing you how to build a Windows Phone app, back when Windows Phone was new and had a chance. At our first Developer conference Ubuntu Staff Member Michael Hall gave a presentation on Ubuntu Touch.
On October 17th, Ubuntu Touch will reach version 1.0. This is a big deal. Given the interest in the new mobile operating system XDA Developer TV Producer Jordan has started a series showing you how to build an Ubuntu Touch app. Jordan has already created a video on how to set up the Ubuntu SDK on your computer, but today he shows you how to start working with an application for Ubuntu Touch. Check out this video.
Getting Started with Ubuntu SDK Qt-Creator for Ubuntu Touch Development
Video Courtesy of Twil.tv
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- First video in series: Getting Started with Ubuntu SDK Qt-Creator for Ubuntu Touch Development
- Michael Hall’s XDA:Devcon 2013 Presentation
- How to Build an Android App Playlist
- How to Build a Windows Phone App Playlist
- XDA-Developers App
- sudo apt-get install bzr
- bzr branch lp:xda-developers-app
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!