Having fun with your phone is just about everyone’s goal in life, and this new wallpaper works exactly that way. The wallpaper was made to use your G-sensor data and as a result gives you Androids falling down your screen. People might find this to be pointless modification, but it can also be something fin thing to do with your device while on the go.
Originally posted by Yougli
Shake Them All! is a live wallpaper using a realistic physics engine and g-sensors to display Androids falling down your screen. Androids react to gravity, touching, shaking your phone and even light and sound now.
- Use geomagnetic sensor to interact with droids
- Fix conflict between sound sensor and voice search
- Advanced skin settings (Color / Bitmap)
- Ability to have different colors for each shape (body, arms, legs) of the droids
- Random sizes and colors
- Improved color picker
- Fixed a bug where wallpaper acts as if in landscape mode while in portrait mode
- Added setting for color of droids
- Added setting for size of droids
- Added presets
- Fixed issue with droids disappearing
The thread will get you all set up._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!