What is the Big Deal with the SIM Unlocking Bill? – XDA Developer TV
Posted March 16, 2013 at 01:30 pm by Jimmy McGee
The XDA Portal has featured many stories on the petition and SIM unlocking ban. This story has had quite a few unexpected twists, and The White House responded differently than we expected. A new bill has been introduced in Congress, and the Library of Congress responded as well.
But are those the only twists? Our favorite skeptic and XDA Developer TV Producer azrienoch is here to talk about what he thinks of this whole situation. Is he a fan? Does he think the government is doing something correctly? Watch this video and find out what he thinks.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- OPPO Find 5 Source Code Released, Sony Xperia Z Rooted – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Side Launcher Showdown! Sidebar vs. Glovebox – XDA Developer TV
- Basics of Tasker: Automate Your Phone Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Windows Phone App Review: Sideload eBooks on Windows Phone with Freda – XDA Developer TV
- Simplifying Android Flashing and Deblurring Dodgy Photos – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Resumes Don’t Work on the Internet – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!