What’s Possible with CASUAL & How to Make Your Own CASUAL – XDA Developer TV
Posted June 19, 2013 at 11:30 am by Jimmy McGee
XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler is known for many things: tearing down devices and identifying the parts, UnBrickableMod, his anti-Apple Google+ posts, and more. But that’s not all AdamOutler has done. He’s also created a very dynamic device hacking tool called CASUAL.
The Cross-platform Android Scripting and Unified Auxiliary Loader is a package handler that you have seen Adam use to root and bootloader install devices before. In today’s video, he shows you what is possible with CASUAL. Most importantly he shows you how to contribute to CASUAL and make your own CASUAL for your device. Check this video out!
CASUAL is a large project with only six contributors. There’s too much work to be done, so if you’d like to contribute, please do.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos and Kevin’s other videos.
- Voice Control Your Phone with Tasker and AutoVoice – XDA Developer TV
- Useful NFC Mod for Android, Ubuntu Touch Ports Compilation, More XDA Devcon News! – XDA Developer TV
- Ladies Learning Code – XDA Developer TV
- How a Rookie Wins a Hackathon – XDA Developer TV
- Sony Opens Smartwatch to Custom Firmware, Paranoid Android Open Sources HALO – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!