Do you use WidgetLocker on your Android device? If so, this great collection of mods and instructions created by XDA member zHk3R may be of your interest. You can find detailed instructions on how to apply the images using any of these options: ADB, Root Explorer, NinjaMorph, APK manager and Alternative method, also there are plenty of great images/designs png´s for you to choose. The developer is asking members to share their own.
Please be sure to read and understand the instructions before proceeding to avoid undesired behavior.
Originally posted by zHk3R
- WidgetLocker! It’s available on the Market.
- Your choice of PNGs found in this thread
- Your desired method on how to apply the images/mod
- Read the notes!
Mods can be found in post #2 and #3
If you’re having problems PM me with your WidgetLocker receipt and I’ll send you a modded
WidgetLocker with the Sense Mod and iPhone Mod by Frostman89 (slightly edited).
How to apply the images:
- Using ADB – If you are unfamiliar with ADB there’s a step by step guide
- Using Root Explorer – It’s a paid app and ROOT is needed
- Using NinjaMorph – Get it at the Market. Requires S-OFF
- Using APK manager – Sign the file and install it using a File Manager
- Alternative method – When ADB won’t work properly you can try this
You can find more information in here._________