XDA Roundtable Highlights: DMCA & Franco’s Kernel – XDA Developer TV
Posted February 27, 2013 at 04:30 pm by Jimmy McGee
Here at XDA-Developers, we are a community of developers and power users. XDA is a community whose history and purpose is based on a long standing sharing of knowledge, ideas, creations, and opinions. XDA is a place where you can learn to do just about anything for your mobile device, sometimes at the detriment of your warranty.
In that same vein of sharing information, XDA Senior Moderator jerdog recently held an XDA Roundtable hangout with many developers to chat about what’s on their mind. Presented today is a short highlight video of two of the topics covered, franco’s kernel and the DMCA. So check out this video and be sure to stay tuned when we announce our next hangout, and you can watch it live!
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Android Basics 101: Backing Up Your Apps and Data – XDA Developer TV
- Root Exploit for Jelly Bean Atrix HD, Porting Ubuntu Touch Just Like CyanogenMod – XDA Developer TV
- Ubuntu Touch Released for Nexus Devices, Xperia Z Rooted, HTC One Benchmarked – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Your Favorite Contacts on your Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV
- JynxBox HD Network Media Streamer Unboxing the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- 5 Myths of Custom OEM Android Skins – AOSP, Sense, TouchWiz – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!