In the world of cars, there are enthusiasts who push the limits way beyond what the manufacturers originally intended. This can be accomplished many ways, from a blown Chevy to Japanese ecobox with a body kit and a forced induction 4-cylinder engine. Of course we shall not cast stones from our glass houses, and we soup up our Android devices
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews Android Tuner. XDA Senior Member 3c created this Xposed Module to allow you tweak and tune the performance of your Android device. TK shows off the module and shares his thoughts, so check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHalo Floating Window – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: App Startup Control with BootManager – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: XuiMod Customizations – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Per App Layout and DPI Settings – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday – GravityBox, Get Your Pie Controls! – XDA Developer TV
- Updated! XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Module – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!