Google claims it was an internal testing app that we weren’t supposed to find and use and grow and love. However, us being resourceful little buggers—well not really—we found App Ops and loved it. We loved being able to control app permissions quickly and easily. Well, removing access to your internal tool will not stop us, silly Google.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews the Xposed Module that brings back App Ops functionality. XDA Forum Member caspase created this Xposed Module to allow get back that ability on your Android device. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Android Tuner – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHalo Floating Window – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: App Startup Control with BootManager – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: XuiMod Customizations – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Per App Layout and DPI Settings – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday – GravityBox, Get Your Pie Controls! – XDA Developer TV
- Updated! XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Module – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!