Many Android enthusiasts are almost fanatical about what they have installed on their system and what they don’t. In fact, there are some of us who want a certain app to be installed so we can run it at will, but we don’t want the app to load on system startup. Using the Xposed Framework, you can do just that!
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews BootManager. XDA Senior Member defim created this Xposed Module to help you control the apps that load on system startup. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: XuiMod Customizations – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Per App Layout and DPI Settings – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday – GravityBox, Get Your Pie Controls! – XDA Developer TV
- Updated! XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Module – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!