In this day and age, voice calls placed on a smartphone are far outnumbered by written communication. From Email to IMs and texting, you are likely typing away at your screen 24/7. With that much typing, you are bound to make mistakes–but fear no more.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that brings predictive text to more text entry fields. XDA Senior Member elesbb created the Always Correct! module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video. If only it worked on news articles.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Xposed Framework 2.6 Update – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: RAM Usage and Play Store Link – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Custom Share – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: SideControl with Xposed – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: PerAppFonts – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!